my life is one part “wait” and another part “what”
I spend so much time alone that if I was ever falsely accused for a crime I would never have an alibi
when someone associates you with a character you really really love it’s like the best feeling in the world everyone go home
CATCHING FIRE WAS MY FAVORITE BOOK
IM SO EXCITED
GALE GETTING PREGNANT
PEETA BECOMING THE PRESIDENT
SNOW GIVING BIRTH
PRIM DATING WITH 2 BOYS AT THE SAME TIME
RUE IS A ZOMBIE
CINNA GOES TO FASHION WEEK
EFFIE WORKS AT A CIRCUS
OMG! DISTRIC 14!!
Please tag your posts as spoilers so nobody’s experience reading the novel or watching the film will be ruined. Thank you.
IM LAUGHING SO HARD
under communism there are no sugar mamas or daddies, but everyone is the sugar comrade of everyone else
Few topics in grammar and usage inspires as much dread and confusion as lay vs. lie. This post will allay your fears.
Need even more examples? Here you go:
- When I get home, I’m going to lie in the hammock and relax.
- In which room should I lay the new rug?
- Yesterday, my dog lay on my lap and took a long nap.
- Jim has lain on the sofa since noon.
- Every night, Finn lies on his bed and sleeps inside his sleeping bag.